We are a modern chemical-pharmaceutical company, founded on the history and values of an Italian family owned enterprise, with ambitious plans for growth
We look to the future, researching new cure and treatment solutions for specialized diseases such as Parkinson's and severe respiratory disease
Zambon’s Presence in the USA
Over the past few years, we have been steadily building our presence in the US through acquisition, R&D efforts, collaborative partnerships, and relationships with top scientific leaders, policymakers and patient organizations.
Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome (BOS) is a rare and severe respiratory disease that commonly affects people following lung or allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant.
Non-cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis (NCFB) is a serious respiratory disease characterized by chronic inflammation, wall thickening and dilatation of the airways.
Work with us
We want people who make the difference through a make-it-happen approach based on company ethics. We recognize merits, developing talents and taking good care of our people.
News & Media
- October 14, 2022 - Zambon Announces Attendance at CHEST Annual Meeting 2022
Download press release
- May 12, 2022 - Zambon Announces Attendance at American Thoracic Society (ATS) 2022 Annual Meeting
Download press release
- Zambon to present data on lung transplantation trends and survival rates in Europe at ISHLT 2022
- Zambon Receives U.S. FDA Breakthrough Therapy Designation for CMS I-neb® in Patients with Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis (NCFB)
- Positive Results from Phase 3 PROMIS-I Study of CMS I-neb® in Patients with Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis Presented at European Respiratory Society (ERS) Annual Meeting
Webinars & Podcasts
"Immunopathogenic and Clinical Considerations in the Early Diagnosis and Management of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome”, CHEST 2022 Learning Theater, Sponsored by Zambon USA Ltd., is available here.
The webinar “Looking into the “I”s of NCFB” is available here.
“A Deep Dive into the “I”s of Non-cystic fibrosis bronchiectasis” webinar is available here.
“The Future of Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome” podcast sponsored by Zambon USA Ltd is available on ISHLT Voices here.
Lung Transplant Foundation
Virtual Meeting on BOS
The Lung Transplant Foundation held an externally-led patient-focused drug development meeting on Bronchiolitis Obliterans Syndrome. For additional information and to view a replay of the meeting, visit here.