Zambon Pharmacovigilance in the US

Patients should always refer to their doctor or pharmacist for medical advice about any adverse effects during treatment.

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA.  Visit, or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

You are also encouraged to report adverse events related to a Zambon product to: