Patient safety in the Nordics
Since the initial stages of the development of a new potential Zambon drug and throughout the marketing period of registered products, our goal is to ensure patient safety.
Undesirable effects occurring during a treatment should be promptly reported to the treating physician or the pharmacist.
To report Suspected Adverse Drug Reactions health care professionals or citizens are advised to follow the instructions available on the following websites:
- Sweden: https://lakemedelsverket.se/malgrupp/Halso---sjukvard/Rapportera-biverk…
- Norway: https://legemiddelverket.no/bivirkninger-og-sikkerhet
- Denmark: https://laegemiddelstyrelsen.dk/da/bivirkninger/bivirkninger-ved-medici…
- Finland: https://www.fimea.fi/web/sv/lakemedelssakerhet_och_information/lakemede…
- Iceland: https://www.ima.is/pharmacovigilance/report_an_adverse_drug_reaction/
If you need to contact Zambon Sweden pharmacovigilance you may:
Phone: +46 10 33 50 800 (switchboard)
Send an email: pharmacovigilance.SE@propharmagroup.com